Can't Be Me.



That's not me, can't be me.

Angel, devil... you can trust me, mon ami.


I heard that song for the first time when I was like ten or so. Back then it was just a sticky song, but now is a faithful description of my wicked little person.


My name is Leonardo. Some other times is Sebastian. I was born as Carlos, or Charlie as I prefer being called, but I rarely use that name now. My friends call me Flamingo, due to my fotolog's title. The basics: I'm nineteen, I was born in Concepción but I moved to Santiago to, obviously, attend University. My expectations with this blog are limited to the sole pleasure of writting in english. And I think I ran out of words =). But anyway... I'm a film student so I love cinema (of course), I like writting and annoying people with my honesty.


Thank You. (Y)

1 personas cumplieron su misión:

Hana Dawn dijo...

Í

xD

 
Copyright 2009 The Minutes, The Hours, The Years, The Eras.. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy